Tuesday, May 5, 2009

I won!

Do you remember the NSD Blog Hop I told you about? Well I won a $20 gift certificate from Magistical Memories
I am so happy because they have some really awesome laser cut chipboard and the prices are really reasonable. I had actually just placed an order so now I can wait a bit for the new stuff to come out.

Here are some of the latest pages and stuff I have created




I have pictures of my NSD shopping finds and I will upload them tomorrow I got a ton of cool stuff this weekend so come back and check it out!

5 comments:

  1. love your double pages as usual dear! and wow thats an awesome prize!congrats..cant wait for the pics of your nsd shopping.TC.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woohoo!! Congrats on winning - you sure have been busy! {Sarah}

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats!! The layouts are awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great LO's mellisa and congrats on winning the blog hop. Come visit me ay CP from time to time. I am goingto be at the crop in Minoqua the end of the month I hope we can meet.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Melissa we have an opening for The retreat it is Thursday, May 28th through Sunday, May 31stare you interested email me dugkatt@charter.net
    heres the site for the retreat center http://talloaksretreat.com/index.php
    TTYL

    ReplyDelete