Monday, August 2, 2010

My Horoscope...

My August horoscope has really got my butt in gear. For those of you who know me on Facebook you already saw it but for the rest of you here it is ‎"indulge your artistic side. It needs to come out!" I guess it hit home because I have been lacking in the creativity department as of late. But no more. I am taking the call to heart and am working hard to get out and stretch my wings yet again. I have signed up for 3 classes at Big Picture Scrapbooking, and one at Paper Studio tomorrow. I also found a journaling class on Elle's Studio Blog.
Last week, I decided to take a chance and post some pictures to a blog I found while blog hopping on vacation and they posted one of my quilt pictures here. Check it out! They have great ideas and post beautiful pictures. I am also trying to get on there DT cross your fingers.
Hope to be back tomorrow with pictures of my Beach book.
Till then happy crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment