Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Sprinkels from Stacy Julian

Today I checked out the sprinkle section of Stacy Julian's Blog. Her suggestion was to buy local." Well this was a quite timely post I must say! Monday we went in search of wild black berries we found some but by next weekend we should be able to get buckets full. I just pulled green beans off our plants yesterday, the tomato, yes only one, is ready and I have lettuce to pick too! For a grand total of FREE! Got to love free fresh food. Hey that would make a great page title...ok the brain is now spinning.Speaking of scrapbooking I have been on a roll I tell you. It started with these cute doily's!I have been following Christine Middlecamp's doily project and I got these 4 done so far. She just started the Savvy Window tutorial and so far I love it.
This weekend included playing over at the Fiskars lift-a-teer crop (oh yeah I am a fiskateer now!) anyways I won 2 challenges and should be getting some sweet prizes coming my way soon :)
here are some of the lo's I created for that...
What do you think? I will be back later to share some more lo's I have gotten done thanks to Big Picture Scrapbooking's Big Idea Festival. Oh and the inspiration class I signed up for over there starts tomorrow too so I should have plenty to share!

1 comment:

  1. Hi, i found your blog through inspiration defined. I love your layouts - they are inspiring. Joanne.

    ReplyDelete